This blog is about my trip to Colorado from Saturday 7/23 to Monday 8/1. I hope you find it interesting and fascinating! I spent 8 days and drove 2000 miles through Colorado. I had so much fun! It was almost magical, in fact! I got to see wild horses! I hiked Hanging Lake! I met so many nice people I swore I had an angel with me.
My Itinerary went something like this:
- 7/23 Denver. WeMet with my friends Brett and Don. Went to see Don’s band playing at Firehouse Grill in Denver.
- 7/24 16th Str Mall, Red Rocks, Garden Of The Gods, Seven Falls.
- 7/25 Anasazi Cliff Dwellings, Pikes Peak, Prairies, Buena Vista.
- 7/26 Cottonwood Pass, Gunnison, Montrose, Ouray, Durango, Ashley
- 7/27 Durango Downtown, Mesa Verde, Dove Creek, Telluride
- 7/28 Telluride, Bridal Veil Falls, Norwood, Grand Junction
- 7/29 DeBeque, Wayne, Rifle Falls
- 7/30 Rifle Falls, Glenwood Springs, Hanging Lake
- 7/31 Mt Evans, Evergreen, Jimmy
- 8/01 Bonus day in Philadelphia with John